You won't Stop Smiling!
Did you know that having straight teeth can prevent certain oral health conditions? Cosmetic and restorative dentistry will enhance or completely redesign your smile. Depending on your objectives and your actual oral health, our cosmetic dentistry specialists will discuss the various options that apply to your specific situation. We will take into consideration facial characteristics to aesthetically achieve the smile that is best for your facial features. These include:
- Your lips, nose, and eyes
- Skin tone
- The width of your smile
- Gum exposure
- Your profile
New technologies can easily improve the appearance of your teeth with reduced pain and less time. Advanced dental techniques used by our cosmetic dentists include:
- Teeth whitening and stain removal for a younger-looking smile
- Porcelain veneers to cover uneven teeth and improve their colour and shape
- Crowns and bridges to reshape teeth and fill gaps
- Filling replacement for a brighter smile
- Implants to fill gaps and improve bite
- Orthodontic referrals to realign your smile
You can learn more about cosmetic dentistry procedures by reading this article: 6 Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures to Improve Your Smile.
A beautiful smile boosts self-confidence. Call us to discuss how we can achieve this for you.