Preventative Family Dentistry
Our clinic is committed to preventative dentistry for the entire family. We educate and encourage effective oral hygiene
with a friendly and positive approach that keeps everyone smiling.
Taking care of your children’s teeth and educating them on oral hygiene at a very young age establishes an effective daily routine that lasts a lifetime. Our Children’s dentists and dental hygienists are here to get you started.
CENTRE DENTAIRE PIERREFONDS
DENTISTS IN THE WEST ISLAND FOR EVERYONE FROM 1 TO 101
Centre Dentaire Pierrefonds is a comprehensive dental clinic, bringing together a group of experienced and skilled West Island dentists committed to providing personalized patient-centred dental care in a modern and friendly environment.
At our family dentist office, we focus on preventative, therapeutic, restorative, and cosmetic dental care for toddlers, teenagers, adults, and seniors alike. Since our goal is to provide optimal dental care to all patients, we offer a full spectrum of high quality treatments under one roof. You won’t find a more skilled group of dentists in the West Island!
WHAT SETS US APART
- We are known for our extensive experience in cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
- Our dentists, oral hygienists, dental assistants, and administrative staff are a close-knit team with a unique goal: making your visit a positive experience in a pleasant and calm environment.
- We use the most advanced oral care technologies available to optimize your dental treatments and minimize costs.
- Dental health education and preventative oral care are integral parts of our approach.
- Our philosophy rests on the principles of well-being and optimal oral health for every patient, from 1 to 101.
If you are looking for a professional, reliable, and dedicated team of dentists in the West Island, you’ve come to the right place. Talk to our friendly administrative staff. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
If you are in need of an emergency dentist, whether you broke a tooth, lost a tooth or feel a sudden, sharp pain, please call our office immediately. We will respond quickly to discuss the situation and will do our utmost to provide the urgent dental care required to relieve your pain within the shortest possible timeframe.