Dr. Jean-Pierre Bedirian
Dr. Jean-Pierre Bedirian is a highly qualified dental surgeon who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is the owner of Centre dentaire Pierrefonds since 2004. The clinic brings together a strong interdisciplinary team that provides dental care for the whole family. Passionate about dentistry, Dr. Bedirian is always looking for ways to offer the best dental care to his patients.
Dr. Bedirian received a Bachelor of Science in 1990 and a Doctorate in Dental Surgery in 1994 from McGill University. In 1995, he completed a General Multidisciplinary Residency at the Jewish General Hospital.
Teaching has always been an important part of Dr. Bedirian’s professional focus. His experience includes:
- McGill University, Jewish General Hospital, Clinical Assistant 1995-2000.
- McGill University, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Operative Dentistry, from 2008 to 2013, and resuming in 2016 to present.
Dr. Bedirian is also a member of several associations, including:
- Ordre des dentistes du Québec
- Association des chirurgiens-dentistes du Québec
- Canadian Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- The Academy of R.V. Tucker Study Clubs
- Frank Spears Study Clubs
Happily married and father of three children, Dr. Bedirian likes to relax near a lake while practising his favourite sport, fly fishing.